LIVINGSTON DENTAL Livingston, MT
422 S. Main
Livingston, MT 59047
Come join us in beautiful Livingston Montana! Our office is in need of a full time (4 days per week) dental hygienist with their local anesthesia certification. Additional hours can be negotiated if needed. We are a large group practice with 4 dentists and great support staff. Computer skills would be helpful, but we will be glad to train the right candidate.
DR. MILLER Helena, MT
505 N. Sanders
Helena, MT 59601
Looking to fill a full-time hygiene position starting the beginning of June. After many years of dedicated service one of our hygienists is retiring at the end of May. Although we will miss her, there are still teeth to clean, so we are searching for a dedicated, energetic, fun hygienist to fill her position. Hours are 8-5 Monday-Thursday during the school year and 7-3:30 Monday -Thursday during the summer. Holidays/paid vacation/401 K. Contact Dr. Kevin Miller at 406-441-1130, or drop by/mail resume to 505 N Sanders Helena, MT 59601.
DR. COONEN Helena, MT
3060 Cabernet Drive, Suite 1
Helena, MT 59601
We are looking to hire a part-time to full-time hygienist. Competitive salary with 401k plan offered. Recently moved into a brand new office with all new equipment. Caring family practice focused on preventive care.
With the prevalence of gum disease, the RDH is in a special position to provide our patients the most important heath service possible. The hygienist assists the dentist in providing oral health to patients by cleaning, scaling and polishing teeth. Takes Radiographs as well as Intra-Oral camera images. Records evaluation of mouth conditions and extent of prophylaxis on dental chart to provide dentist with information for more complete diagnoses and subsequent treatment if needed. Provides the patient with ongoing preventative oral care through patient education, treatment and reinforcement of the doctor’s treatment plan. Adheres to all required OSHA and health regulations.
DR. JESSICA MONGELLI Helena, MT
121 N Last Chance Gulch, Suite F
Helena, MT 59601
Seeking Dental Hygienist for established practice that has recently relocated. Looking for someone to work 4 days a week in a relaxed, friendly environment. Competitive wage with 401K available. Looking for someone with a positive, reliable attitude who enjoys providing exceptional care to their patients.
Please contact Dr. Jessica Mongelli at 406-442-5930 for further information.
MOOS FAMILY DENTAL Bozeman, MT
1716 W Main Street, Suite 8D
Bozeman, MT 59715
Moos Family Dental is expanding their team! They are looking for a part-time dental hygienist to transition into full-time in 2018. Hours would average 20 hours per week. Please send your resume/cover letter to Sandy at email@example.com or stop by their office and drop one off!
Moos Family Dental’s mission is to provide personalized, high-quality family dental care in a comfortable and relaxing environment that is staffed by professionals focused on exceptional attention to patient needs. They have created a practice that they believe in and choose for their own family members and friends.
Make sure to check out their website online: Moos Family Dental
DR. McCLUNG Bozeman, MT
108 N 11th Ave, Suite 2
Bozeman, MT 59715
Big Sky Dental Center is an organization comprised of hard working, service minded and fun loving individuals who, as a team, are dedicated to providing world class customer service and premium, comprehensive dental care in a manner that fits into our customers outcome desires, personal schedule, and budget. Our growing company is seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team.
**SIGNING BONUS! $500 at six months and $500 at 12 months.**
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Provide dental health education about tooth care and diet
• Remove plaque and calculus by scaling and polishing teeth
• Take Impressions and/or dental radiographs of teeth as required
• Apply prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
• Carry out screening and monitoring procedures
• Treat and help prevent gingivitis and periodontitis
• Ensure that sterile conditions are maintained
• Clean and sterilize all equipment and working surfaces to the required standards at the end of each session
• Use a range of different dental instruments
• Maintain patient dental records; update all medical records as necessary
• Take all reasonable methods to ensure patient comfort
• Report equipment failures or breakages to the principle or practice manager, so that action may be taken to remedy any defects
• Follow Health and Safety guidelines in all aspects including when taking x-rays, handling mercury, disposing of sharp and clinical waste, resurrection emergency procedures and fire drill
• Maintain skills by actively following a program of Continuing Education
• Offer advice and encouragement to patients
• Follow all practice policies and procedures
• Obey all dental ethical guidelines including all rules on confidentiality and Data Protection
• High school diploma or GED
• A two-year Diploma in Dental hygiene or three-year Oral Health Science Degree
• Experience using computers and MS Office Experience working in surgery
• Must be a \”people person\” with a positive attitude and attention to detail
• Any extra courses taken relevant to dentistry
• Registered Hygienist
Big Sky Dental Center offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future. For more information from our Doctor and instructions on how to apply call 406-545-0181
DR JAMES TURLEY Billings, MT
315 N 25th Street
Billings, MT 59101
$1000 Signing bonus!! Full time and Part time Dental Hygienists Needed. Turley Dental Care is expanding on a 32 year tradition with the addition of a second office in Billings, Montana. State of the art technology and commitment to excellence in Dentistry and Patient care are two of the hallmarks of our practice. We have 12 hour, 8 hour and 6 hour positions or a combination of both for new hygiene graduates as well as experienced hygienists. We offer flexible scheduling along with Top Salaries, Health Insurance, Vacation Pay, Retirement and family dental care. Learn more about us at Turleydentalcare.com and send your resume to Cheryl@turleydentalcare.com.
TO PLACE AN AD
To place an ad for a dental hygiene position on the MDHA site click here or if you just have a question click here or call 406-256-7384. A payment of $60 will post your ad for one month. If you need longer to fill your position we would be happy to continue your posting for a reduced cost of $30. Payment may be made by credit card using the link on the ad posting page or by mailing a check to the address below. NOTE: Ads paid by check will not be posted until payment is received.
MDHA Web Site
78 Sun River Road
Great Falls, MT 59404